This delicious recipe will have your family begging for me. Try it for dinner this week, I think you’re going to love it.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 tsp. grated lime rind
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. grated orange rind
- 1⁄2 red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast cutlets
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh pineapple pieces
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 6 cups bagged prewashed baby spinach
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Pour 1⁄4 cup juice mixture into a large Ziploc plastic bag. Add chicken to bag. Seal; let stand for 5 minutes. Add oil to remaining juice mixture; stir well with a whisk.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Add chicken to pan along with pineapple pieces; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done. Place 11⁄2 cups spinach on each of 4 plates. Divide chicken evenly among servings; top each serving with 1 Tbsp. juice mixture.