These guilt free brownies are a favorite around my house. These delicious, chocolatey brownies are packed full of healthy ingredients so you can eat them as a guilt-free dessert or snack. Since I generally avoid sugar, we don’t usually have any at my house, so when I need to bring a dessert to a party, these are my go to treats. Everybody loves them!
- 1 can low-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 12 oz. package extra-firm lit tofu
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened, non-dutched (unprocessed) cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Puree beans in a food processor. Add the rest of the wet ingredients and blend to combine.
In a large mixing bowl, use a fork to mix together the dry ingredients. Add to the wet ingredients and blend until creamy smooth.
Pour batter into an oiled 8-by-8-inch baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.