This Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry is the perfect blend of protein, carbs, and vegetables to keep you healthy and happy. There have been concerns about restaurant Beef and Broccoli being high in sodium and sugar, but not this recipe! Next time, instead of take out, try my delicious Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry for dinner. I promise it won’t disappoint. Enjoy!
- 12 oz. soba noodles Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 lb. lean round steak, sliced into strips
- 1⁄2 cup white onion, diced
- 2 cups fresh broccoli small florets pieces
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, julienne cut
- 3 Tbsp. Braggs Amino Acid or tamari sauce
- Juice of 1 medium orange
- 2 Tbsp. orange zest
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. raw organic honey or Stevia
- 2 tsp. 100% whole wheat flour
Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Heat large nonstick or cast-iron skillet over high heat for 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-high, mist pan with cooking spray and sauté steak for about 5 minutes or until cooked through. (For medium doneness, the steak will still be slightly pink in the middle.) Remove steak, leaving juices in the pan.
Mist same pan again with cooking spray. Add onion, broccoli, and pepper and sauté over medium- high heat for about 5 minutes or until cooked through.
In a medium bowl, whisk together Braggs/tamari sauce, orange juice and zest, garlic, and honey/Stevia.